UI Extension Holding Pesticide Webinars In November, December
The University of Idaho Extension will hold several pesticide safety webinars in the coming weeks, for producers or employees looking for pesticide credits. The 2022 Fall Recertification Series will be held via Zoom, and the U of I says no account or camera are needed to participate. Each webinar is $10 per applicator.
Webinars will take place:
- November 1st from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Control of Commensal Rodents on Farms and Ranches in Idaho
- November 8th from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Pesticide Labels: What to know for successful pesticide applications
- November 15th from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Russian Olive Management
- November 29th from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Using UI Extension Tools for Pest Management
- December 6th from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Herbicide Resistant Weeds in Idaho
- December 13th from 9–10 a.m. (Pacific): Recent Invasive Insects in Idaho
Click Here to learn more or to register for the upcoming webinars.
If you have a story idea for the PNW Ag Network, call (509) 547-9791, or e-mail email@example.com