WSU Tree Fruit Research Field Day Set For Wednesday
Washington State University will host its Tree Fruit research field day Wednesday August 7th in Rock Island. The three hour educational event is open to growers, packers, consultants, university researchers and others.
Areas of focus include:
- Top grafted WA 38 (Cosmic Crisp)
- Stink bug netting exclusion
- Sterile codling moth and drone releases
- Pear rootstock breeding
- Pear IPM
- Cropload management
- Bitterpit predictive models
- Sunburn netting and evaporative cooling
- Replant disease
- Honeycrisp deficit irrigation
The Field Day starts at 3:30 p.m. at 114 Sunrise Ct, Rock Island, WA, with dinner to follow. Click Here to RSVP for this free Field Day.
If you have a story idea for the Washington Ag Network, call (509) 547-1618, or e-mail email@example.com